Sales engineer (North Germany)
Smart solutions for a cleaner world. We deliver our emission reduction systems for inland shipping vessels, superyachts, offshore and industrial applications. To expand our business in Germany, we are looking for an enthusiastic local Sales engineer.
As our Sales engineer you will be mainly responsible for acquiring new business from new and existing accounts in the maritime market through the sales of Xeamos after treatment systems and DAF EURO 6 / Stage V combustion engines. These two products are not linked to each other and have a different target group. Your day to day work will include prospecting, cold calling and meeting with new and existing clients. You will be the bridge-builder between technology and commerce and you can translate customer wishes into the right innovative solution. As an international player, Xeamos is looking for an experienced Sales engineer based in the North of Germany (Bremen - Hamburg area).
Although your sales area will be Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and some Baltic states, your main focus area for Sales activities will be North Germany.
What are we are looking for?
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- Proven experience in the field of B2B account management, on international level and in the maritime and/or industry (Anlagenbau).
- Preferably experience, but at least affinity with combustion engines and exhaust after treatment technology.
- A pioneer and self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to oversee all details of concurrently running projects.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willing to travel (internationally) for business.
What to expect from us?
- Excellent market-based salary, based on knowledge and work experience.
- Secondary working conditions appropriate for this position.
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise.
Are you interested in becoming one of our team members, don’t hesitate and send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call +31 (0)486 201 616.
We appreciate it if companies / agencies refrain from offering unsolicited CVs or services in response to this vacancy. We see CVs that are offered unsolicited as direct and personal applications, general conditions that are sent, are declared null and void.