The SCR-S system can be supplied as an In-line or Compact model. The In-line model has a partially integrated urea mixing pipe. The Compact model has a fully integrated urea mixing pipe.
Several standard height/width configurations are possible for all system models.
A customised solution, of course, is possible for very tight or complex engine rooms.
Examples of deliverable options are:
- In-line or Compact model
- Separate reactor housing with dummy elements (SCR prepared)
- Without an integrated silencer (only the reactor housing)
- With an integrated spark arrester
- With 45 dB(A) noise reduction
- Stainless steel reactor housing
- Intake and exhaust at alternative positions
- Alternative catalyst types
- Motor load signal through J1939 or analogue
- External communication through Mod or CAN bus.