The content of this website is composed with utmost care. Nevertheless, it could occur that not all information is as accurate as it should be. Please contact Solfic if you encounter any errors or if you have suggestions for improvement.
Terms and Conditions for using the Solfic website
By using this web site you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the Solfic web site as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Solfic responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advice that may be contained in this web site. It is not allowed to use the Solfic website without the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
1. This Solfic website is composed with the utmost care. However Solfic does not give any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, that the information, which – but not solely – includes variety descriptions and cultivation technical advises, contained in or referred to on this website is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this web site may give to it.
Solfic, therefore, accepts no liability whatsoever for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site, including consequential damages or loss of profit. Furthermore, Solfic will not be liable for any damages, resulting directly or indirectly from inability to use this web site.
2. Solfic reserves the right to alter this web site and its contents, including these Terms and Conditions for using the Solfic web site at any time. Solfic will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than Solfic is permitted to alter this website.
3. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites. As Solfic does not supervise the contents of third-party websites, Solfic will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party websites.
4. Solfic cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website.
5. All information and images on this website are protected by the copyright of Solfic, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or in any other form, without prior written consent from Solfic.
6. These General Terms and Conditions for using the Solfic website are subject to the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
General Terms and Conditions
Download our General Terms and Conditions